Do you have a bachelor’s degree or BTech degree with Organisational Psychology / Industrial Psychology subjects? Would you like to start your career working for Africa’s biggest pharmaceutical company? Are you computer literate? Yes? Aspen Holdings is looking for individuals just like you to join their Talent Development Graduate Trainee opportunity which will be based at Aspen’s Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal offices.
What are the requirements?
The minimum requirements that you should meet are the following:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or BTech in with Industrial and Organisational Psychology subjects;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be a South Africa citizen;
- Project Management skills;
- Excellent academic results; and
- Have knowledge of labour legislation, employment processes and practices.
How to apply?
The application process is entirely online. To apply click here now.
This position was advertised 10/08/2014; the closing date has not been indicated.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns all copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.