Discovery Vitality is inviting applications from South African citizens with a Grade 12/Matric certificate for their Wealth Management Learnership opportunities which will be based at their Sandton offices. Do you have a Matric certificate? Do you have Mathematics OR Maths Literacy, Accounting, and English as passed subjects for your Grade 12/Matric? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help you learn while you earn? Then you might be interested in this learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate with minimum of D symbol in Higher Grade Mathematics (OR Maths Literacy with 70% pass or more), Accounting (with a minimum of a D symbol) and English (with minimum symbol C) as passed subjects;
- Must have also passed one other Language subject in Matric/ Grade 12 (passed with a minimum of a D symbol);
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
- Be a South African citizen, in possession of a South African Identity Document/Card;
- Must not be studying or formally employed at the moment;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Have excellent English language communication skills;
- Have an interest in insurance in a financial services environment;
- Have willingness to work in a call centre environment;
- While not a minimum requirement, it will be to your advantage if you have an incomplete tertiary financial qualification.
How to apply?
(Please note that you must apply for only ONE Discovery learnership at a time):
- (Ref No.: CLICK HERE . ) To apply for the Discovery Vitality Wealth Management Learnership
Closing date: 31 October 2014
© Copyright rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.