Do you have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate? Are unemployed and looking for a learnership to gain work experience while getting paid at the same time? Do you have a technical N2 qualification or higher? Anglo American is inviting you to apply for its Kumba Iron Ore Thabazimbi Mine Artisan Learnerships, the learnerships are available for the following artisan trades: Diesel Mechanic, Millwright, Platter, Welder, Boilermaker, Electrician, and Fitter. Learners will be paid a monthly learnership allowance in accordance with Kumba Iron Ore’s X2 salary level for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
- You are required to have a Grade 12/ Matric certificate coupled with an N2 qualification with any of the following subjects (depending on the artisan learnership you are applying for:
- Have four (4) N2 subjects related to any of these: Diesel Mechanic, Platter, Welder, Boilermaker, Electrician, or Fitter; or
- For the Millwright Learnership: Have five(5) N2 Millwright subjects including Electrical and Fitter theory;
- Have a Drivers’ License; and
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
How to apply?
You can apply for this opportunity by submitting your CV, certified copies of your Matric/Grade 12 certificate and N2 certificate by any one of the following means, quoting the reference number and title of this position (e.g. Engineering Learnerships: Ref 710515) on your application:
- Email: ThabazimbiCorporate4@angloamerican.com (Write this in the subject line: Application – Engineering Learnerships: Ref 710515) OR
- Fax: 086 212 7804 (Write this on your fax first page/cover page: Application – Engineering Learnerships: Ref 710515) OR
- Hand deliver at GSS Local Walk-in-Center situated at the Main Building (Thabazimbi).
Closing date: 19 September 2014
You can get more information, required subjects and the enquiries number for this position on the Anglo American Website by CLICKING HERE
© Copyright rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.