Are you a graduate with a degree or diploma in Human Resource Development or a related field? Have you completed your Matric/ Grade 12 qualification? One of South African’s biggest insurance and financial services groups, Momentum, is inviting applications for its Learner – Skills Development graduate opportunity currently available within its Centurion, City of Tshwane offices.
The successful candidate will be placed on a graduate learnership contract and will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for this opportunity, please make sure you meet the following requirements before applying:
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Must have a Matric certificate;
- Must have a degree/diploma in Human Resource Development (HRD) or a related field;
- Must be computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Office;
- While not a minimum requirement, previous administration experience in a related function will be an advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for the Learner – Skills Development graduate opportunity at Momentum CLICK HERE NOW (on the destination page, click on “Learner – Skills Development” and apply)
Closing date: 04 September 2014
© Copyright on this text rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.