The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform is currently offering bursaries to qualifying applicants who are South African citizens and wish to commence with tertiary studies during the 2015 academic year in one of the following fields of study. Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Fields of study to be funded through this bursary and minimum requirements:
You must be planning to study towards or currently studying towards any of the following qualifications:
- BSc in Geomatics / Land Surveying at the University of Cape Town / University of KwaZulu-Natal (40 Bursaries Available)
- National Diploma in Cartography or Surveying at any South African university of technology (20 Bursaries available)
You must have Mathematics and Physical Science in your Matric/Grade 12 in order to qualify.
- Living. allowance.
- Book fees
- Completed APPLICATION FORM – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Curriculum vitae.
- Contact details.
- Certified copy of identity document.
- Letter of acceptance from tertiary institution.
- Matric/Grade 12 results to be forwarded as soon as it is available
Applications to be forwarded to: The Bursary Officer, Department of Rural Development and Land Reform, Directorate: Human Resource Development, Private Bag X833, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to: The Bursary Officer, Department of Rural Development and Land Reform, Directorate: Human Resource Development, 184 Jeff Masemola Street, Pretoria 0001.
Enquiries: Mr Tony Clark, tel. (012) 312-9662, Ms Lillian Mokgohloa, tel. (012) 312-9713, Ms Ansi Bothma, tel. (012) 312-8249, Ms Makaepea Ralephenya, tel. (012) 312-9142, Ms Thato Langa tel. (012) 312-9757.
Applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful if they have not received a reply by 31 January 2014.