Coega Development Corporation is inviting applications from young South Africans with a Matric/Grade 12 certificate OR an N3 qualification to apply for placement on one of the 120 learnership opportunities currently available accross various trades including Autotronics, Welding, Fitting, Mechatronics, Automotive Component Manufacture and Assembly, and Automotive Maintenance and Repair. Learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the learnership programme and, on successful completion of their learnerships, will receive an NQF-aligned qualification in their chosen trade area.
What are the requirements?
Depending on your chosen trade field, the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Automotive Component Manufacturing and Assembly (NQF Level 2): Must have a Grade 12/Matric certificate with a minimum of Maths Literacy as a passed subject OR have an N3 qualification with Engineering Maths [Fifteen (15) Learners required]
- Mechatronics (NQF Level 2): Must have a Grade 12/Matric certificate with Pure Maths and Science as passed subjects OR an N3 with Maths and Science [Thirty (30) Learners required]
- Welding (NQF Level 2): You must have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate with Maths Literacy OR an N3 with Engineering Maths [Thirty (30) Learners required]
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance (NQF Level 2): Must have a Grade 12/Matric certificate with Maths Literacy OR an N3 certificate with Engineering Maths [Fifteen (15) Learners required]
- Autotronics (NQF Level 2): Must have Matric with Pure Maths and Science OR N3 with Engineering Maths and Science [Fifteen (15) Learners required]
- Fitting (NQF Level 2): You must have a Grade 12/Matric with Maths Literacy OR N3 with Engineering Maths [Fifteen (15) Learners required
How to apply?
To apply for any of these learnerships CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 28 November 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright to this text. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.