Do you have a Matric certificate? Do you have Mathematics and English as passed subjects for your Grade 12/Matric? Are you fluent in English? Are you a resident of any area in the Cape Town region? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help you learn while you earn? Discovery Health is inviting applications from South African citizens residing in the Cape Town region with a Grade 12/Matric certificate for their Performance Services Learnership opportunities which will be based at their Cape Town offices.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate with minimum of D symbol in Mathematics and English (with minimum symbol C on Standard Grade) as passed subjects;
- Must have passed two Language subject in Matric/ Grade 12 (passed with a minimum of a D symbol);
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Be a South African citizen, in possession of a South African Identity Document/Card;
- Must not be studying or formally employed at the moment;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Have excellent English language communication skills;
- Have an interest in administration, call centre and customer service;
- Not have previously participated in a Learnership.
How to apply?
(Please note that you must apply for only ONE Discovery learnership at a time):
- (Ref No.: CLICK HERE . ) To apply for the Discovery Health Performance Services Learnership
Closing date: 31 December 2014
© Copyright rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.