CSIR Shared Services unit has a vacancy for an e-HR Intern in the Human Resources department. The incumbent will provide administration support to the department to ensure efficient and effective smooth running of the department.
- Inputting HR data on the system.
- Performing data retrievals and sorting according to standard procedures and user requirements.
- Administration of all engagements and terminations.
- Performing administration and provide support to the salaries office.
- Responding to HR related queries from staff and to ensure that all queries and problems are dealt with timeously.
- Leave administration.
Qualifications and skills:
- A national diploma in Human Resource Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Must have a desire to learn.
To apply for the e-HR Internship at the CSIR CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 17 October 2014
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Should you experience any problems in submitting your application, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this mailbox.
The CSIR is a responsible employer; we have put measures in place to ensure that equity is implemented such that it best serves the interests of the organisation and South Africa as a whole. This speaks to the CSIR’s commitment to the Employment Equity Act of 1998. By applying for this position at the CSIR, the applicant understands, consents and agrees that the CSIR may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/or SAPS (in relation to positions that require trust and honesty and/or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify the applicant’s educational qualifications and employment history. The CSIR reserves the right to remove the advertisement at any time before the stated closing date and it further reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.
(c) Copyright rests exclusively with the CSIR. All rights reserved.