Computershare Investor Services is inviting young South Africans, both able-bodied and disabled, to apply for its Office Administration Learnership Programme for 2015. The programme will start on 05 January 2015 and end after twelve months. Learners will be subjected to both theoretical and practical training and will be awarded an NQF Level 4 Certificate in Office Administration on successful completion of the learnership.
Learners will be based in the Johannesburg metropolitan area and will receive a stipend of R3200.00.
What are the requirements?
- You have to be fluent in English and/ OR Afrikaans
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 with a Diploma or Degree endorsement (Higher Certificate pass do not qualify).
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word important)
What will I be doing if I am successful in my application for the learnership?
- You will be trained theoretically (i.e. attend classes and write assignments, etc). And you will be required to sit for a three-hour examination which will cover these learning areas: Communication. Public Relations. Administrative Practice. Business and Office Administration. Financial Accounting. Cost and Management Accounting. Marketing.
- You will receive practical on-the-job training. And will also be assessed at the end of the training.
How do I apply?
Please send a detailed CV, certified copy of matric certificate, certified copy of ID and motivational letter to : Nomsa Masemula, email: Nomsa.Masemula@computershare.co.za OR Athalia Manchidi, email: Athalia.Manchidi@computershare.co.za before the closing date which is 5 December 2014.