The De Beers Group is inviting applications for its Mining Qualification Authority (MQA)-registered 2015 Engineering Learnerships which will culminate in candidates qualifying as artisans. Applications are invited from South Africans with Grade 12 (Matric) and an N2 qualification. Only applicants from the Northern Cape labour-sending area will be considered.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate;
- Have an N2 qualification in Boilermaker, Fitting or Instrumentation Theory (coupled with these subjects: Engineering Science, Drawing, Trade Theory & Mathematics);
- Be able to obtain security and medical clearance as part of the recruitment process;
- You must be from the Northern Cape Labour Sending Area;
- While not a minimum requirements, it will to your advantage if you have a Code EB or higher driver’s license;
- While candidates from all genders will be considered, females will be given preferences as part of De Beers’ Women-in-Mining initiative.
How to apply?
Ensure that you have the following documents ready before attempting to apply for this learnership programme: CV and scanned certified copies of qualifications.
To apply CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 05 December 2014 (at 17H00)
Should you have any questions about this learnership please contact: 011 638 7524 / 3792 during normal office hours (This post’s reference number is 711057).
If you are not contacted within one (1) month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
© Copyright rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.