A Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal-based textile company, Gelvenor Textiles, is inviting applications from young South Africans (between the ages of 18 and 35 years old) residing in the Outer West region of eThekwini and surrounding municipalities to apply for their Textile Operations Learnerships. Applicants are required to have a minimum of a Grade 10 report/certificate with English and Mathematics as passed subjects; however, having a Grade 12 qualification would serve as an advantage. Applicants are also required to be fluent in English, be currently unemployed and not studying full-time/part-time. This learnership programme will run for 12-months, which will include probation for the first three (3) months.
What are the requirements?
Minimum requirements include the following:
- Have a Grade 10 with English and Mathematics (OR 60% pass mark on a SETA numeracy and literacy assessment);
- Be between 18 and 35 years of age;
- Be unemployed and not studying (full-time or part-time);
- Have good command of spoken and written English;
- Advantage: It will serve as an advantage if you have passed Grade 12 with English and Mathematics OR N3 qualification;
- Be willing and available to undergo an assessment as part of the selection process.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership please send your application letter, together with your detailed CV, certified copies of your certificates/qualifications and ID to Mr Dennis Zuma by post or hand delivery on the following details:
|Postal address||Physical address (Hand-delivery)|
|Mr Dennis Zuma
Personnel Manager: Gelvenor Textiles
PO Box 656
Corner of Anderson & Morewood Roads
Closing date: 16 January 2014
If you have any questions about this learnership, please contact Mr Dennis Zuma at Gelvenor Textiles during normal office hours on this telephone number: 031 736 8000
© Copyright on this text rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.