South African state-owned rail & freight company, Transnet, is inviting applications for its Trainee Aircraft Artisan opportunity currently available at its CHM, Aviation, PKT departments in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Applications are invited from young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate and with Mathematics, English, and Physical Science – passed at level 5 (new Matric [NSC]) or symbol C (old Matric). Applicants have to be physically fit and younger than 30 years of age in order to be considered.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Grade 12 certificate with the following passed at Level 5 (60%) or higher: Mathematics, English and Physical Science;
- Be physically and medically fit, be willing to undergo medical examination;
- Be prepared to undergo training (theoretical and practical on-the-job training) on helicopter maintenance for four (4) years towards an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License;
- Be not older than 30 years of age;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about aviation;
- Once appointed to this post, you be required to comply with South African Civil Aviation legislation and meet SAMSA safety requirements.
How to apply?
You can apply for this position online by CLICKING HERE NOW.
Closing date: 30 November 2014
© Copyright on this text rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited