Discovery Health is inviting applications from South African citizens with a Grade 12/Matric certificate for their Medical Claims Assessor Learnership opportunities which will be based at their Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape offices. Do you have a Matric certificate? Do you have Mathematics OR Maths Literacy and English as passed subjects for your Grade 12/Matric? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help you learn while you earn? Then you might be interested in this Discovery Health Medical Claims Assessor learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics (OR Maths Literacy with 60% pass or more) and English (with minimum symbol D) as passed subjects;
- Must have also passed one other Language subject in Matric/ Grade 12 (passed with a minimum of a D symbol);
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
- Be a South African citizen, in possession of a South African Identity Document/Card;
- Must not be studying or formally employed at the moment;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Have excellent English language communication skills;
- Have an interest in data capturing;
- Have keen interest in working in claims assessing and healthcare.
How to apply?
(Please note that you must apply for only ONE Discovery learnership at a time):
- (Ref No.: Medical Claims Assessor Learner Learnership CLICK HERE . ) To apply for the Discovery Health
Closing date: 19 December 2014
© Copyright rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.