The BMW Dealership Network in across South Africa is inviting applications from young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric qualification, a driver’s license and computer literacy (particularly in Microsoft Office) to apply for their 2015 apprenticeship opportunities. The successful applicants will be trained in the BMW SA Apprentice Level 1 Training course which will enable the candidate to become a qualified BMW technician.
Apprentices will also be required to provide support to BMW technicians in preparing, servicing and repairing vehicles; attend to visual interior and exterior inspection of vehicles; ensure administration of documents and that parts are collected. Apprentices will be based at BMW Dealerships in: Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape, and Mpumalanga.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for an opportunity on the 2015 BMW Apprenticeship Programme, you must ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have a Grade 12/ Matric certificate with 50% or more pass mark in Physical Science and Mathematics;
- Have a driver’s license;
- Be computer literate in MS Office Suite (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.);
- While it is NOT a requirement; possession of a completed technical qualification (e.g. N-course in Mechanical Engineering) will be an advantage.
How to apply?
Use the application link relevant to your preferred location as listed below:
- Gauteng >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Pietermaritzburg >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Western Cape >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Mbombela (Nelspruit) >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Other KwaZulu-Natal >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date: Unspecified. Advertised on 11/01/2015. Apply a.s.a.p.
© Copyright on this text rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.