Do you want to study programming but just do not have the funds? Would you rather earn while you learn? Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is inviting applications from young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric qualification with Mathematics OR Computer Science OR a post-matric Information Technology (IT) qualification to apply for their 2015 Java Programming Learnership Programme which will be based at Standard Bank’s operations in Gauteng, South Africa.
Successful candidates will enter into a fixed-term employment contract and a learnership contract for a period of twelve (12) months with Standard Bank. During the period of learnership, learners will be paid a monthly stipend of R3 000 for the first 6 months and R4 500 from the seventh month. On successful completion of the learnership programme learners will receive an NQF Level 5 National Certificate in Information Technology: Systems Development.
What are the requirements?
Standard Bank lists the following as the minimum requirements for the learnership:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 qualification with Mathematics or Computer Science passed with 60% or more on Higher Grade; OR have a tertiary IT qualification;
- Be a young person between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have the ability to read, speak and write in the English language;
- Be computer literate; and
- Candidates must not be studying, permanently employed or registered on another learnership programme.
How to apply?
To apply for the Standard Bank Java Programming Learnership Programme CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 09 January 2015
© Copyright on this text rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.