Do you have a Grade 12/Matric certificate? Are you looking for an opportunity to study while you earn? Standard Bank is inviting applications from young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric qualification with Mathematics OR Maths Literacy to apply for their 2015 Standard Bank Insurance Brokers Sales Learnership which will be based at Standard Bank’s operations in Gauteng, South Africa.
Successful candidates will enter into a fixed-term employment contract and a learnership contract for a period of twelve (12) months with Standard Bank. During the period of learnership, learners will be paid a monthly salary of R6 500. On successful completion of the learnership programme learners will receive an NQF Level 4 Further Education and Training Certificate in Short Term Insurance.
What are the requirements?
Standard Bank lists the following as the minimum requirements for the learnership:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 qualification with Mathematics OR Maths Literacy;
- Be a young person between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
- Have a drivers license and/or own vehicle
- Have the ability to read, speak and write in the English language;
- Be computer literate; and
- Candidates must not be studying, permanently employed or registered on another learnership programme.
How to apply?
To apply for the Standard Bank Insurance Brokers Sales Learnership Programme CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 09 January 2015
© Copyright on this text rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.