South African private hospital and healthcare group, Mediclinic, is inviting applications from young South Africans with Matric / Grade 12 to apply for their 2015 Bursaries for Nursing Training for the qualification of Certificate: Enrolled Nurse. There are currently four opportunities available at several Mediclinic training sites / hospitals in the following areas: Tshwane (Sunnyside), Bellville (Cape Town), Pietermaritzburg, and Sandton.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for a Mediclinic 2015 Nursing Bursary you have to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate with admission to higher certificate or an aggregate of 950 marks or more;
- Must have passed the following subjects:
- English (40% or more)
- Biology OR Life Science OR Physical Science (40% or more)
- Mathematics Literacy (50% or more) OR Mathematics (40% or more).
- Willingness to pay a R150 non-refundable application fee (Avoid scams: Pay this directly to Mediclinic at their request, do not give this money to any person outside Mediclinic premises or anywhere else).
How to apply?
Depending on the training location of your preference click on the relevant application link from the list below:
- Tshwane (Sunnyside) >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Sandton >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Pietermaritzburg >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Bellville (Western Cape) >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date: 31 January 2015
© Copyright rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.