Are you a South African citizen resident in any of the following Gauteng areas: Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg or Midrand? Are you between 18 and 35 years old? Are you unemployed and looking for an learnership opportunity? Do you have a Matric/Grade 12 qualification with English and Maths OR Accounting as passed subjects? Sanlam Group’s Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) in Centurion, Tshwane, Gauteng is inviting applications for the Sanlam 2015 Learnerships in Employee Benefits, starting in March 2015.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate with English and Accounting OR Mathematics (NOT Maths Literacy) as passed subjects;
- Be a South African between 18 and 35 years old;
- Be resident in any of the following Gauteng areas: Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg or Midrand;
- Be currently unemployed.
How to apply?
To apply have the following documents handy (scanned or in an electronic format on the computer you will use to apply):
- certified copies of ID, Grade 12 certificate OR Matric advise of results; and any other qualification;
- a recent & detailed CV;
- A letter of motivation (explaining why you want to be placed in an employee benefits learnership & why you wish to start a career in the Employee Benefits industry).
To apply for the 2015 Sanlam Employee Benefits Learnership CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 25 January 2015
(c) Copyright on this text rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.