Are you an LLB Law graduate looking for an internship? Are you a South African citizen? Australian-founded share management and investor relations company, Computershare South Africa, is inviting applications for its 2015 Legal Internship programme from LLB Law graduates like yourself.
What are the requirements?
- Have a completed LLB Law degree;
- Be under the age of 35 years;
- Having achieved an above average aggregate in your degree (65% and above);
- Be a South African citizen;
- Your degree must be from a South African university.
How do I apply?
Before applying have the following ready: a motivation letter, a detailed CV, and certified copies of your Grade 12/Matric certificates, Transcript (s) of Academic Record, and certificates.
To apply for this internship opportunity CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 06 March 2015
© Copyright on this text rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin.