JSE-listed diversified mining company, Exxaro, is inviting applications for its 2016 Bursaries in mining-related study fields at a South African university or university of technology. The bursaries are available to South Africans who will be studying in their first year towards a relevant qualification in 2016. Applicants have to be planning to study towards a Bachelor of Engineering OR a BTech in any of the engineering fields specified below.
What are the requirements?
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Must be intending to study towards any of the following qualifications:
|A BEng Degree in any of the following:||Or, A BTech in any of the following:|
· Mining Engineering;
· Civil Engineering;
· Industrial Engineering;
· Metallurgical Engineering;
· Mechanical Engineering; and
· Electrical Engineering.
· Mining Surveying; or
- A minimum achievement of Level 6 in Mathematics, Physical Science & English for B Eng degree studies OR Level 5 achievement in the same subjects for BTech degree studies.
How to apply?
To apply for the Exxaro 2016 Bursaries CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM.
Fill the form in and submit it to the nearest Exxaro Community Development Practitioner nearest to you (their details are on the form you downloaded above), together with a your latest official final school results (Grade 11 if in Grade 12 or Grade 12 if completed) and a certified copy of your ID book.
Closing date: 31 March 2015
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright to this text. Reproduction without prior permission is not allowed.