US-founded human health care and environmental health multinational, Perkin Elmar, is inviting applications for its Graduate Trainee Programme for 2015 currently available in their Midrand, South Africa offices (PerkinElmer South Africa (Pty) Ltd). The programme is targeting aspirant service engineers who are graduates in various fields, including: Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering. Applicants are required to be South African citizen. Interns will be required to commence duties on 1 June 2015; an annual salary of R68 400.00 (about R5 700 per month) is offered.
What are the requirements?
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a South African passport as you will have to spend four(4) in India at the PerkinElmer Academy there;
- Have a valid South African drivers licence;
- Must have completed any one of the following qualifications:
- B Tech degree in Electrical Engineering (Low Current)
- B Tech degree in Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering (Low Current)
- B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
- Be able and willing to attend the PerkinElmer selection day in Midrand (Saturday, 09 May 2015 – from 09H00 until 20H00)
How to apply?
To apply for this internship opportunity you have to submit your detailed CV, and certified copies of your Transcript of Academic Record, South African ID, Passport, and Driving Licence to PerkinElmer through any of the following ways:
- Apply online by CLICKING HERE NOW.
- Hand deliver your application documents to PerkinElmer South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Building 21 Thornhill Office Park, 94 Bekker Road, Midrand.
Closing date: 24 April 2015
Should you have any questions about this opportunity please contact Ms Maryn Pelser at 011 564 2400 or email@example.com during normal office hours.
© Copyright rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin