The Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) is inviting applications from graduates from various study fields to apply for their 2015/2016 Internship Programme. The internship is open to graduates holding a diploma or degree in various careers fields including the following: Administration, Accounting, Communication, Finance, Human Resource Management, Legal Services, Graphic Design and many more careers (see below). The internship is open to young South Africans between the ages of 18 and 35 years old. Interns will be based at the DPSA Head Office in Pretoria, Gauteng.
What are the requirements?
In addition to being a South African unemployed graduate between the ages of 18 and 35 years, never having taken part in any internship programme before, the applicant must be a graduate in any of the following fields of study:
- Communications (Journalism/Public Relations/ Photography/Internal article publications, Marketing, Graphic Design)
- Finance (Accounting, Financial Management)
- Legal Services (Legal Secretary, Paralegal) (preferably a Masters’ degree)
- Internal Auditing (Auditing, Risk Management)
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Supply Chain Management (Logistics, Procurement)
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Office Administration/ Secretarial (Admin Assistants/Administrators/ Secretarial)
- International Relations (Political Studies)
- Information Technology (Programming, Networking)
- Service Delivery Improvement (Public Management, Public Administration)
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Strategic Management and Planning
How to apply?
Make your application on a Z83 Form (Click here to download OR go fetch one at a government department/office) accompanied by your CV, certified copies of your Grade 12 certificate and any other qualifications obtained together with a copy of your ID document and send it by any of the means below: [NB! On the Z83 form, under “position for which you are applying” write the field you are applying for, e.g.: Research. and under reference number, write the following: Intern/2015]
Send your applications by post to:
OR Hand-deliver to
Closing date: 13 May 2015
Should you have any questions about this bursary, please contact Mr T Nkolwana on the telephone number 012 336 1097 during normal office hours.
Note: Candidates will have to sign an internship agreement and will be subjected to interviews, vetting, verifications of employment, qualifications and citizenship among others. If you have not been contacted three months after the closing date do accept that your application was unsuccessful.
© Copyright rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin