Pathologists Drs DU Buisson,Kramer,Swart,Bouwer Inc, otherwise known as Ampath are inviting applications for their Phlebotomy Technician Learnerships for 2016/2017 which will be based in various locations nationally (including Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal & Western Cape). Applications are invited from young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric qualification with English, Life Sciences (Biology) and Maths Literacy or Mathematics.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Grade 12/Matric school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics/Maths Literacy and Life Sciences (or Biology) as passed subjects;
- Grade 11 English, Life Sciences (Biology) and Mathematics/ Math Literacy;
- Stong communication skills in English and excellent customer service;
- While not minimum requirements, the following will be to you advantage:
- Computers skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Home-based care training
- Level 1 first aid training
What will the learnership entail?
The learnership will include classroom training in in conjunction practical training at one of the Ampath depots across the identified locations.
As qualified Phlebotomy Technician you will be responsible for collecting blood samples and other non-blood specimen for pathological tests.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership programme at Ampath CLICK HERE
Closing date: 12 July 2015
Should you have questions on this learnership please contact Ms Danielle Meyer on 012 678 1322 at Ampath during normal working hours.
© The Bursary Bin.