South African financial services company, Liberty, is inviting applications from young unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate to apply for the 2016 Liberty Learnership Programme.
The learnership is open to people with 50% or higher pass mark in Mathematics and any two languages. This is a one year learnership programme which will be based in Gauteng and Western Cape. Learners are expected to pay for their own accommodation and transport for the duration of the learnership programme; however, learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the 12-months of the learnership programme.
The 2016 Liberty Learnerships will comprise of classroom and workplace training and may result in a recognised National Certificate on successful completion.
What are the requirements
- Have a Grade 12/ Matric certificate with 50% pass mark or more in Mathematics and any two languages;
- Be a South African citizen;
- NOT be currently enrolled with any tertiary institution;
- NOT have any degree or diploma; and
- Be fluent in English, have good written and spoken communication skills.
How to apply
To apply for this 2016 Liberty Learnership Programme CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 30 June 2015 at 24:00
If you have questions regarding this learnership email Liberty at: email@example.com
© Copyright rests solely with The Bursary Bin