Do aspire to be a pharmacist? Do you see yourself dispensing tablets and syrups for ailing people? Do you have an for to detail? Are you unemployed and looking for a job or learnership in the Lenasia area of the Gautenf province? Do you have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate with Maths Literacy OR Maths and English? Clicks Pharmacy is inviting applications from South African candidates with a Matric/Grade 12 qualification for their Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme that will be based at the Click Pharmacy within Trade Route Mall (Lenasia) in Gauteng.
Learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the 14-months long learnership. Learners will be trained both theoretically and practically.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for the Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme at the Clicks Pharmacy in Lenasia, Gauteng ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/ Grade 12 qualification with 50% or more in Maths (OR 60% or more in Maths Literacy) and English passed with 50% or more;
- Be customer service oriented;
- You pay attention to detail at all times;
- Team work;
- Have literacy and numeracy skills;
- Know how to operate a computer.
How to apply?
To apply for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistance Learnership at Trade Route Mall in Lenasia CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 29 June 2015
© The Bursary Bin.