Carnival City Casino, an operation of the prestigious Sun International hospitality and entertainment powerhouse founded Solomon ‘Sol’ Kerzner, is inviting for a 12-months long gaming learnership programme aimed at equipping learners with critical functional and behavioural competencies required in gaming industry. Learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the learnership.
What are the requirements?
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent qualification (e.g. NC(V) Level 4) with Mathematics and English as passed subjects;
- Have an ability to work shifts in a smoking environment;
- Have high levels of drive and initiative;
- Be self-motivated, well-presented and well-spoken; and
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Having some experience in the service industry will serve as an advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 29 June 2015
© The Bursary Bin.