Raubex, a nationally-recognised construction company, is inviting applications for a learnership opportunity in Surveying which will culminate in an NQF Level 4 qualification – if learnership theoretical and practical components are successfully completed. Applicants are required to be young South Africans with a Matric (Grade 12) certificate.
What are the requirements?
- Must have a Grade 12 certificate
- Between the age of 18 – 25 years
- Be able to provide your own accommodation in Bloemfontein
- Be able to provide your own transport to the training centre daily
- Must be available and commit to the learnership for 12 months
- Be prepared to study and work hard.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 26 June 2015
© The Bursary Bin.