Denel Dynamics are inviting applications for their Junior Draughtsman Graduate Learnerships from young South Africans who have completed a Grade 12 qualification. The learnerships will be based at Denel’s Centurion, Tshwane operations and will pay a monthly stipend of R6 666.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate;
- Be able to draw;
- Have an interest in computers and/or drafting;
- Knowledge of engineering materials and what they are used for;
- Know machining processes and machining tolerances.
- Advantage: Have an N6 with trade test (Fitter & Turner or Tool & Die maker) OR a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be highly advantageous.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership at Denel Dynamics CLICK HERE NOW
© The Bursary Bin