South African chemicals and explosives conglomerate, African Explosives and Chemical Industries Limited (AECI), is inviting applications for learnership opportunities that are currently available within its chemical production business unit Senmin International to based at its Waltloo, Tshwane operations. Applicants are required to be unemployed young South Africans (between the ages of 18 and 25 years) who have attained a Grade 12/Matric qualification. Successful candidates will be placed on a 12-months long learnership programme, two months of which will be spent attending theoretical classes, at AECI’s training centre in Sasolburg, Free State. Learners will receive a monthly learnership allowance for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
- Be an unemployed South African (between 18 and 25 years of age);
- Have a Grade 12/Matric certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science;
- Be able to work in a chemical environment;
- Reside in the Pretoria and surrounding areas; and
- While not a strict minimum requirement; it would be an advantage if you are computer literate.
How to apply?
To apply for AECI Chemical Operations Learnerships for 2015/2016 CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing Date: 31 August 2015
© The Bursary Bin.