Canadian-founded and privately-owned multinational food producer McCain Foods’ South African operation is inviting applications for its 2016 Graduate Internship Programme from unemployed South African graduates and final year students in the following fields of study: Agriculture; Food Science / Consumer Science or Production Management; Environmental Science; Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing; Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; Logistics or Supply Chain.
What are the requirements?
- 25-years old or younger;
- A drive to achieve;
- A degree in any of the fields listed below:
- Food Science / Consumer Science or Production Management;
- Environmental Science;
- Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing;
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering;
- Logistics or Supply Chain.
How to apply?
To apply for the McCain Graduate Internship Programme CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 30 September 2015
© The Bursary Bin