MFin, the short-term loan brand found in Shoprite stores, is inviting applications from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 qualification to apply for the Call Centre Learnerships which are to be based in Epping, Cape Town. This is a 12-months learnership programme with both theoretical and on-the-job training and, on successful completion, learners will be awarded an NQF Level 2 qualification in Help Desk. A monthly stipend will be paid.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Grade 12 qualification with English and Math Literacy OR Mathematics as passed subjects;
- Must have passed a second official language in Grade 12;
- Be unemployed;
- Be a South African citizen of between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- Be able to operate the computer – particularly MS Office;
- Have good time management, negotiation and communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership at MFin CLICK HERE
Closing date: 04 September 2015
© The Bursary Bin