The South African Breweries’ (SABMiller) Bloemfontein Depot in the Free State is inviting applications for its sales learnership programme which is expected to run for a period of twelve months. The learners will be based at SAB’s Bloemfontein Depot. Applicants are required to have a Matric (Grade 12) certificate, a drivers license and be computer literate. Learners will be paid a monthly learnership allowance for the duration of the learnership and, on successful completion of the learnership programme, will be achieve an NQF Level 4 qualification.
What are the requirements?
You are expected to meet the following minimum requirements before applying:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate;
- Have a valid unendorsed drivers license;
- Be computer literate (particularly in Microsoft Office);
- Be able to speak, read and write English and another South African official language;
- Local area knowledge of Bloemfontein;
- Be able to work flexible hours.
How to apply?
To apply for the SABMiller Bloemfontein Depot Learnership Programme CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 19 August 2015
© The Bursary Bin.