South African national mineral research company, MINTEK, is inviting applications from South Africans with an N2 qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation for its 27 months long Artisan Learnership Programme in its Engineering Maintenance Services and Pyrometallurgy division. Successful candidates will be provided with both practical and theoretical training towards trade qualifications as Instrument Mechanicians or Mechanical Fitters.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum of a N2 certificate in Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities; and
- Problem solving techniques.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership programme, send the following documents to MINTEK via email:
A curriculum vitae; and certified copies of your academic record, ID document, and N2 certificate.
- Email the above documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Important: Put the following in your email subject line: Application: Artisan Learnership Programme (Ref: ALP/2015/010) )
Successful candidates will be paid an annual remuneration of R71 495.40 (Per month: R5 957,91).
Closing date: 28 October 2015
Read this advert on the MINTEK website here
© The Bursary Bin