Australian-founded share management and investor relations company, Computershare, is inviting applications from South African graduates with a tertiary qualification in either accounting, financial management, investment, finance, or auditing.
- Applications open on 09 November 2015
- Applications close on 27 November 2015
- Required documents: CV, cover letter, matric certificate, tertiary academic transcripts and certificates (certified)
- Applicants who have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes do not qualify
- Applicants who have been employed permanently at other companies do not qualify
- Previous work experience such as vacation work and/or in-service training is welcome but not required
- Computershare is an equal opportunities employer and preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Preferred fields of study in commerce:
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Financial Management
- BCom Auditing
- BBA Finance and Investment
- South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Recently qualified graduates
- Under the age of 35
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12/matric certificate
- Completed three year commerce degree from a recognised South African institution
- An above-average (min 65%) tertiary academic aggregate
- Our recruitment team will review all applications
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview with the Programme Manager
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments
- Successful candidates will be accepted into Computershare’s Graduate Development Programme.
To apply CLICK HERE.
Closing date: 27 November 2015