Stallion Security is inviting applications for its learnership programme from young South Africans between 21 and 27 years old. A stipend of between R1500 to R2000 will be paid.
What are the requirements?
- Not employed
- PSIRA, Grade C registered will be an advantage
- South African Citizen
- Age group 21-27
- No criminal records
- Grade 12, school qualification
- Candidates must be able to reach the training centre in Johannesburg to attend lectures and willing to work shifts during the training program
- Candidates applying for the Reaction Officers group must be in possession of a code 08 driver’s licence.
- Due to the high intensity of the position we would prefer to look at male candidates.
How to apply?
Interested individuals can email cv’s to Matilda at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the learnership programs will start consecutively during November 2015 and January 2016. Registrations will be done daily from Wednesday the 4th November 2015 from 09h00am – 14h00pm our deadline will be the 20th November 2015. Should you did not get feedback by the 21st November 2015, consider your application as unsuccessful.