One of South Africa’s biggest banks by accounts, Standard Bank, is inviting applications from from unemployed young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric qualification to apply for their 2016 Bureau de Change Learnerships. The Standard Bank 2016 learnerships are open to unemployment young South Africans between the ages of 18 and 30 years. Learners will receive a monthly learnership allowance of R3 000 for the duration.
The learnership will entail both classroom and practical training over an 18 months period. On successful completion, learners will receive a nationally-recognised National Certificate: Core Banking and Financial Services at NQF level 5.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for this learnership, you have to meet the following qualifications:
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 30 years old;
- Have a completed Grade 12 / Matric qualification;
- Have the ability to speak, read and write using the English language;
- Be able to operate a computer (in other words, be computer literate);
- You must not be currently permanent employed;
- Not be registered on any other learnership; and
- You must not be studying at any institution.
- While not a strict required, it will be to your advantage if you have a post-matric qualification.
How to apply?
To apply for this Standard Bank 2016 Bureau de Change Learnerships CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 11 January 2015.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by Standard Bank via email by 26 February 2016, please accept that your application has NOT been successful.
© The Bursary Bin