Private quality higher education institution, Milpark, is inviting applications from recent graduates in various fields to apply for their 2016 trainee lecturer internships at their Claremont, Cape Town campus. The invitation to apply is extended to graduates with completed bachelors degrees or those completing their final year in 2015.
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be completing a degree in the following fields of study or have a completed degree:
- BCom Financial Planning
- BCom/ BusScience Finance
- BCom with Financial Planning and/or Insurance modules
- BCom / BusScience Banking
- BCom / BusScience Economics
- BCom / BusScience Accounting
- BCom / BusScience Investment
- Be studying or planning to study (in 2016) towards a Masters or Honours degree in the above fields on a full-time basis (Milpark Education will give you a bursary to pay for this) at any of these universities:
- University of Cape Town
- University of Stellenbosch
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Or any other university closer to Milpark’s Claremont campus, so that you can be able to attend training programmes.
- Be a South African citizen.
How to apply?
Applications can be made online on Milpark response handling website by CLICKING HERE.
© The Bursary Bin