Petra Diamonds is inviting applications from suitably qualified unemployed South African graduates with a degree in Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development to apply for its 6-months long graduate programme at its Kimberley Underground Mines JV mine in the Northern Cape. The successful graduates will be placed within Petra Diamonds’ Human Resource unit for the period of the programme and will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the programme.
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development, coupled with a Matric certificate;
- Have ability to work under pressure;
- Have English communication skills; and
- While it is not a minimum requirement, it will be advantageous if you are from Frances Baard District Municipality.
Further details about this position can be view on this .pdf file (click to download).
How to apply?
To apply for this graduate internship, fill in the official Petra Diamonds application form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT) and submit it together with the following documents to this email address E2-Recruitment@petradiamonds.com or fax 086 659 1334:
- Certified copies of the Applicant’s ID, Qualifications, Driver’s License (if any) and a CV
Make sure that your application form is written “6-month Young Graduate Work Experience Project – Human Resources” next to the field NAME OF POSITION APPLIED FOR; “PDSA076” next to the field: ADVERT REF NUMBER, and an “X” is placed in FTC next to POSITION ADVERTISED IS IT?. And the closing date below should also be written in your form.
Closing date: 3 January 2016
© The Bursary Bin