Mercedes-Benz South Africa, the South African arm of pioneering German luxury car brand and division Daimler AG, is inviting applications from young South Africans who are in Grade 12 or those who are already at university to apply for their 2016 bursaries, which will be issued in various study fields. The Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary Programme is a fully comprehensive bursary programme (this means it will pay for school fees, food and textbooks), which will also ensure that on successful completion of your study you are employed on the Mercedes-Benz Graduate Programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this bursary programme you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a Grade 12 learners or student at a South African university or university of technology;
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident;
- Be intending to study (or be currently studying) towards a qualification in any of the following:
- Information Technology (IT);
- Human Resources;
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering;
- Purchasing or Procurement;
- Logistics; or
- Have an excellent Grade 12 track record with passes above 70% in English, Mathematics, Physical Science or Accounting stream subjects;
- Be able to maintain an average of 65% or more at tertiary.
How to apply?
Before you start with the application process ensure that you have electronic copies (e.g scanned copies) of the following documents handy:
- A CV;
- Certified copy of your Matric results OR Tertiary results;
- Certified copy of your South African ID.
To apply for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Bursary CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 22 January 2016
© The Bursary Bin