Premier, the household brands company with a presence in food, sweets, personal care and household care; is inviting applications from unemployed South African graduates with a bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science or Finance to apply for their 2016 IT Internships which will be based at their offices in Midrand, Gauteng. The internships will last over a period of 12-months and interns will be exposed to various work skills and attend short courses as part of the intern programme.
What are the requirements?
- Be a recent graduate (or be completing your studies in 2015) with any of the following degrees:
- BSc in Computer Science;
- BCom in Finance; or
- BCom in Information Technology.
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office;
- Have second level accounting as a passed subject;
- Have business management skills;
- Have a South African driver’s license (having your own car is preferable);
- Be willing to work shifts;
- Be willing to travel to Premier’s business sites; and
- Have four (4) verifiable references.
How to apply?
The application process for this internship programme is entirely online. Have the following electronic copies ready:
- Copy ID;
- Complete transcripts of academic record and qualifications.
To apply for this internship programme CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 3 January 2016
© The Bursary Bin