Are you an unemployed young South African with a Matric / Grade 12 certificate with any subject stream? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn while you earn? The Shoprite Checkers Development Trust, which is a development trust of two of South Africa’s most recognised retail brands, is inviting applications from people like you for their 2016 learnerships that will be based in the following three cities: Cape Town, Pretoria and Johannesburg. A monthly allowance will be paid for the duration of the internship programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this learnership programme, you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification (e.g. N3);
- Be a South African citizen with an Identity Document (ID);
- Be currently unemployed;
- Be able to work shifts, including public holidays and Sundays;
- Be able to attend both theoretical and practical training;
- Have accessed to public transport or your own transport for going to class and going for practical on-the-job training;
- Have an excellent work-ethic and a desire to succeed.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership programme, please dial *120*442# on your cellphone. Network rates will apply.
Closing date: Unspecified.
© The Bursary Bin