The South African division of multinational producer and distributor of rock drilling tools for construction and mining, Atlas Copco Secoroc, is inviting applications for its 2016 Logistics Experiential Training opportunities. The internships will be based at Atlas Copco operations in the Nuffield industrial area in Springs, Gauteng. The internships are available to unemployed South Africans who are seeking an experiential training opportunity to complete their National Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
What are the requirements?
The following minimum requirements should be met in order to be considered for this experiential training:
- Must be needing an experiential training to complete your National Diploma;
- Be a team player with a passion for self-development;
- Have excellent computer and communication skills;
- Be between the ages of 20 and 28;
- Be a South African citizen; and
- Be unemployed and immediately available.
How to apply?
To apply for the Atlas Copco Secoroc Experiential Training in Logistics send your application (comprising a CV and a motivation letter (of more than 300 words on why you should be considered) to email@example.com quoting this in the subject line: Logistics Graduate / Internship Programme 2016. We advice to also CLICK HERE to get to know more about this position.
Closing date: 21 January 2016
© The Bursary Bin