BDO Cape Town is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates (including recent graduates with no experience) for its Desktop Support Technician position currently vacant. This is a permanent position which will service BDO’s Woodstock and Tyger Valley office.
What are the requirements?
The following requirements should be met by prospective candidates:
- Have a university degree in any of the following study fields:
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Computer Engineering
- Science, Mathematics and Technology
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written);
- Have the ability to take instructions and work independently;
- Be professional and possess effective time management skills; and
- Be a team-player who is willing to learn.
Recent university graduates with NO experience will be considered for this position.
However, the following will serve as advantages:
- Experience in Windows 8 and 10, Palo Alto, Reverbed, as well as IT Security and System Deployment.
How to apply?
To apply for the BDO Desktop Support Technician position CLICK HERE
Closing date: 12 February 2016
© The Bursary Bin