South African retail pharmacy company, Dis-Chem, is inviting applications for its 2016 internships in various study fields (these include: Retail / Business management, Biotechnology, Food Technology, and Biomedicine or related qualifications) from suitable qualified South African citizens. The internships will be based in the Gauteng area (Johannesburg and Midrand) and successful candidates will be paid a market-related monthly stipend for the duration of the internship agreement.
What are the requirements?
In addition to the qualification requirements listed in the table below, you should meet the following:
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate;
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be willing to work retail hours (including weekends);
- Have reliable transport to come to work (whether public or private);
- Have an interest in the retail environment and customer service;
- Pay attention to detail, have good time management skills, be honest and trustworthy, and
- Respect deadlines and have excellent communication skills.
- Meet the following tertiary education requirements:
|Retail / Business management or related||Johannesburg||To apply click here|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Biotechnology or Biomedicine or a Food Technology qualification||Midrand||To apply click here|
How to apply?
Applications for these internships can be submitted only online. Use the application links in the table to apply.
Closing date: 29 January 2016
© The Bursary Bin