Limpopo-based hardware material supplier and retailer, EH Hassim Builders World, is inviting applications for its 2016 bursaries from South African citizens who matriculated in 2015 (i.e. you wrote your Grade 12 exam in 2015) that are accepted to study towards various business-related degrees (see requirements below) at a South African university starting in 2016. The EH Hassim bursary is a fully-paid, all-inclusive bursary and will thus pay for all your school and related fees while at university.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for the EH Hassim Builders World 2016 Bursaries you have to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a recent matriculant (2015);
- Must have achieved a Grade 12 pass with Admission to Bachelors Degree;
- Must have obtained 70% or higher in the following marks:
- English, Pure Mathematics & Physical Science or Accounting.
- Must be accepted at a South African university to study towards a qualification in any of the following fields:
- Business or Commercial course
- Actuarial Science
- Civil Engineering
How to apply?
If you are in Mokopane or Polokwane in Limpopo, apply as follows: Visit the EH Hassim HR Department with the following: certified copies of your ID and Grade 12 results, motivational letter (on why you should be awarded the bursary) and an acceptance letter from University (you will be able to fill-in the bursary application form there).
OR alternatively, send your application comprising a motivation letter and certified copies of your Matric / Grade 12 results to EH Hassim’s IR Officer, Ms Refiloe Mashala on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16 January 2016
Should you have questions or need clarity about this bursary, please contact Ms Refiloe Mashala on 015 491 2151 – extension 162 (during normal office ours)
© The Bursary Bin