Do you have a Grade 12/Matric or N3 and a tertiary qualification in Financial Management or a related field? Are you a South African citizen who has never participated in an internship before and want to gain practical experience? South Africa’s independent elections body, the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC), is inviting applications for its 2016 financial management / finance internship positions from graduates such as yourself. Interns will be based at the IEC’s head office in Centurion and will receive a monthly stipend of R6 150 for the six months duration of the internship programme.
What are the minimum requirements?
Applicants are required to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Must be a South African citizen who has completed a Grade 12 or N3;
- Have a tertiary in Financial Management or a closely related field;
- Must have never participated in any internship before;
- Must be computer literate (especially in Microsoft Office – Word & Excel); and
- Have the ability to work ability to work under pressure, long hours, service-driven, proactive and decisive.
How to apply?
To apply for this position make sure you have the following documents ready: motivational/cover letter, detailed CV, and certified copies of qualifications, transcript(s) of academic record and ID.
To apply for the Internship: Finance (National Office) – CLICK HERE to get more information and the email address to be used when applying; and
To apply for the Internship: Compliance verification and party funding – CLICK HERE to get more information and the email address to be used when applying.
Both internships have the same requirements as stated above.
Closing date: 5 February 2016
© The Bursary Bin