Do you have a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) degree in Marketing? Would you like to start your career at one of Africa’s biggest pharmaceutical businesses? Are you willing to be travel as part of pharmaceutical marketing field trips? Are you computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)? Yes? Aspen Holdings is looking for individuals just like you to join their Marketing Internship / Graduate Development programme for a period of twelve months starting in 2016 at their Johannesburg North offices.
What are the requirements?
The minimum requirements that you should meet are the following:
- Have a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Marketing;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be a South Africa citizen;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Have project management skills / capabilities; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply?
The application process this Marketing Internship is entirely online. To apply click here now.
This position was advertised 13/01/2016; the closing date has not been indicated.
© The Bursary Bin