One of South Africa’s leading insurance and financial services providers, MMI Holdings, which in addition to administering medical aid schemes also provides insurance and financial services through its Momentum and Metropolitan brands, is inviting applications for its 2016 Internships in various fields (see below) from suitably qualified South African graduates. The Internships will be based at MMI’s offices in Cape Town, Western Cape.
What are the requirements?
Candidates are required to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Have a complete Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in any of the following:
- Project Management;
- Industrial Engineering; or
- Information Systems.
- Should not be studying full-time;
- Be a South African citizen aged between 18 and 35 years;
- Be computer literate;
- Be able to get to work on your own (either using public or private transport);
- Be able to work under pressure; and
- Be assertive and have great communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for these 2016 internships at MMI Holdings in Cape Town CLICK HERE
Closing date: 31 January 2016
© The Bursary Bin