The Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital, established through the Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital Trust, in Johannesburg is inviting applications from registered nurses with SANC wishing to study towards post-basic and postgraduate courses in pediatric nursing specialist fields of study. This is a full academic bursary which will cover all costs of academic study (tuition fees).
What are the requirements?
- You must be a South African citizen;
- Have a nursing diploma or degree at a recognised South African college or university;
- Be registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC);
- Must have completed community service; and
- Must have completed Grade 12 / Matric.
How to apply and where can I get more details?
To get detailed information and apply for the Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital Nursing bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified.
© The Bursary Bin