South African pulp and paper operations company, Sappi Limited, is inviting applications from unemployed South African graduates with a Matric Certificate as well as a Bachelors Degree (e.g. BA, BCom, BBS, BSS, etc) or Baccalaureus Technologiae (BTech) in Health & Safety, Insurance / Risk Management for its 2016 Rism Management Internships which will be based at its offices in Johannesburg, Gauteng. The internship will run for a duration of 12-months and successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend for the term of the internship.
What are the requirements?
Candidates should ensure they meet the following requirements before applying:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree (e.g. BA, BCom, BBS, BSS, etc) or Baccalaureus Technologiae (BTech) in Health & Safety, Insurance / Risk Management;
- Have a matric/grade 12 certificate; and
- Be computer literate (particularly Microsoft Office);
- Have and understanding of Statistics and Accounting.
How to apply?
To apply for the Risk Management Internship Programme at Sappi Ltd CLICK HERE
Closing date: 10 February 2016
© The Bursary Bin